Thursday, October 7, 2010

Beautiful Bobble Hats!


My happy little hat model. She loves her Bobble Hat!


I just couldn't resist including this picture of my model eating my tomato cage. Ahem.




Pensive but content in her bobble hat.

These were the top sellers at the craft show in September. I also have some in Bison colors....but really, the sky is the limit in putting together colors.

If I were better with my fancy new camera, you would see more clearly that this one is bright purple with bright turquoise and bright pink bobbles.

A popular combination at the craft show seemed to be bright turquoise hats with bright yellow, purple, and pink bobbles.

My elder model currently is begging for a brown hat with light yellow bobbles. It's nearly complete, and I think she has good taste!

Email me at toomey3302@msn.com with any questions!

Price: $16/hat
Order at www.etsy.com/shop/Fargonecrafting

1 comment:

Krysta said...

We special ordered a bobble hat and it is adorable! Super cute, warm and cozy for the cold winter days!